In light of the recent Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, which has impacted the lives of most of us in an unimaginable way, Masseria Il Trullino is pleased to offer all its Guests a revised, more flexible and more accommodating cancellation policy for bookings received after 1 January 2021 until further notice.
What happens if you need to cancel/postpone your holiday:
- If you decide to cancel/postpone your booking with Il Trullino up to 7 days prior to your check-in date whereby the Italian Government or the Government where you reside advise you are not safe to travel to Italy or the Region of Puglia and travel should be limited to “all but essential” or a full travel ban is in place, you are entitled to receive a Voucher for the amount you have already paid.
- You will be entitled to postpone your holiday to a later date at no extra charge and receive a Voucher for the amount already paid. In some circumstances, a full refund may be possible. Please enquire at the time of booking.
Terms & Conditions
- Before issuing a Voucher, Masseria Il Trullino reserves the right to assess each case individually.
- You cannot ask for a refund in the form of Voucher for any reason other than associated with the Covid-19 outbreak. Our usual Cancellation Policy applies for bookings not affected by the Covid-19 outbreak.
- A Voucher cannot be guaranteed if the travel advise changes in the 7 days prior to your check-in date. Clients are advised and encouraged to take adequate travel insurance prior to booking Masseria Il Trullino.
- To secure a booking with Masseria Il Trullino clients are asked to pay a deposit at the time of booking and a balance as final payment a few weeks prior to check-in, as per our usual Booking Conditions. As part of our revised T&Cs, clients can request to postpone their holiday and receive a Voucher for the amount already paid as long as we receive a cancellation 7 days prior to the check-in date. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- The Voucher is valid for 24 months from the issue date.
- Italian “Bonus Vacanze” are not accepted at this property.
Health & Safety for your peace of mind.
Masseria il Trullino is a private villa. We take pride in keeping the property in perfect conditions, cleaned and sanitized before each arrival and during the Guests’ stay.
Staff assisting our guests, from property managers, facilities managers, housekeepers, gardeners, drivers, to Chefs or beauty therapists follow the stringent health & safety rules and protocols for the containment of the virus as imposed by the Italian Government.
Lodging in a private villa guarantees our Guests a higher level of privacy, seclusion and social distancing compared to other forms of accommodation. Our Concierge services will offer you an enhanced and comfortable experience, such as a professional Chef for gourmet dining in the comfort of your home, grocery shopping, beauty treatments or private transfers in chauffeured driven vehicles thus reducing your time in crowded places.